2022-23 Expanded Learning Program Interest Form
(High School Sites)
After School Program
Expanded Learning Programs can change based on District's Covid-19 guidelines.
If you are interested in your student attending an SCUSD Expanded Learning Program, please complete this interest form.
These student groups will be given priority: students in foster care, students experiencing homelessness, English Language Learners, students on free and reduced lunch and students experiencing disengagement (defined as chronically absent, multiple missing assignments, and teacher/administration recommendation). If there is extra space in the program, after a thorough recommendation and placement process, open slots will be prioritized based on parent/guardian's application submission date and time.
SCUSD Expanded Learning Program will be run by various community-based organizations depending on your school site. All organizations follow SCUSD policies and protocols. The organizations running Expanded Learning Programs are:
• Boys and Girls Club of Greater Sacramento
• Center for Fathers and Families
• City of Sacramento• Empowering Possibilities Unlimited
• Leaders of Tomorrow
• New Hope Community Development Center
• Roberts Family Development Center
• Rose Family Creative Empowerment Center
• Sacramento Chinese Community Service Center
• YMCA of Superior California
Students will be provided supper, academic supports, tutoring, physical activities, and arts enrichment activities.
Please complete one form per student.
When finished, click "Submit" at the bottom of the application.